Thursday, March 3, 2011

Greetings

Okay, so I'm trying something new here.  Once a day I will write.  Something.  Sometimes it will absolutely bite but maybe every now and again I'll get lucky and it will be rather enjoyable to read.  A lot of what I'm going to do at first is take a random picture of the day (thanks Google, for the "this America" widget) and try to paint the same picture in words.  I'll include a link to or copy of the original picture for comparison.  I'd very much like it if you would let me know how close you think I got.

And there will be other things.  What other things?  Don't know that yet.  I don't even know how long I'll keep at this.  I guess it will unfold like the rest of life -- sometimes shadowed, sometimes brilliant, but always a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.