Saturday, July 23, 2011

On the Border

Write about what you think about that moment before you go to sleep.

Many times I'm watching television as I go to sleep so I think about whatever's going on in the show.  But there are times when I'm listening to music or something and my thoughts wander. Sometimes they traverse issues that are going on in my life.  They touch on my kids, my husband, my family, etc.Sometimes they review good memories.  Good times spent with friends make me smile as I remember them.  Sometimes they dwell on stories or ideas I've had.

But always they're random.  As my conscious brain turns off and my subconscious takes over randomness prevails.  It's one of my favorite times of the day.

Copyright © 2011 Denise Duggan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment.